We provide comprehensive tax planning and tax preparation services to small and mid-sized businesses and individuals. Our clients rely on us to stay abreast of changing tax laws and provide sound advice based on our extensive and wide-ranging experience.
We have helped many individuals and businesses minimize taxes, set financial goals and plan for the future. Our CPA firm provides personal attention and advice you can trust.
Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting new clients for tax preparation for this tax season. We love our current clients and hope that we can serve new clients in the near future.
Call us today at (931) 269-9380 to discuss your tax planning and preparation needs.
Income Tax Preparation Services
Our CPA firm stays on top of complicated tax law changes so you don’t have to. We are professionally trained tax accountants trained to ask the right questions designed to help you pay less in taxes. Our income tax preparation service is not just about entering numbers into a computer. We really take the time to consider how we can help you minimize the taxes you are paying so you can keep more of what you earn.
Our income tax preparation services include:
- 1040 individual tax return preparation
- 1065 partnership tax return preparation for GPs, LLCs, LLPs
- 1120 corporate tax return preparation for Corporations
- 1120S corporate tax return preparation for S Corporations
- 1120-H tax return preparation for homeowners’ associations
- 990, 990EZ, 990-N tax return preparation for non profit organizations
- 1041 estate and trust tax returns
- Sole proprietors or single member LLC tax return preparation
- Personal property tax returns
- Gift tax returns
Tax Planning and Consulting
In addition to preparing your tax returns, we also do ongoing strategic tax planning to minimize your tax obligations and plan for the future. We take the time to fully understand your situation and goals for the future so we can help you develop a plan to achieve your goals and maximize your income.
- Tax minimization strategies
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Asset management
- Financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate and trust planning
- College savings planning